REDI platform features
Thomson Reuters REDI offers cross-asset trading functionality, powerful workflow and compliance tools, and rich analytics via desktop application, cloud, mobile or API.
Since acquiring REDI in early 2017, plans are in place to deliver a phased integration that combines REDI’s trading capabilities with Thomson Reuters Eikon’s next-generation financial markets desktop, and with Thomson Reuters Elektron’s suite of data and trading applications.
Early enhancements to the product include:
- Seamless integration with Eikon Messenger, the free, secure platform that gives you access to the world’s largest verified directory of financial market participants via an open messaging network.
- Access to Autex Indications of Interest (IOIs) and Trade Advertisements
- The power of market data delivered via Thomson Reuters Elektron
These enhancements give a strong foundation for the fully integrated workflow solution we’re working towards, which will combine the value of an advanced trading tool with the depth and breadth of Eikon content, liquidity discovery capabilities and analytics.
REDI is an award winning execution management system
Thomson Reuters REDI integration
What does this mean?
Content and features
Reach more counterparties in more countries. Gain access to over 175 execution brokers, many of the major prime brokers and clearing firms, as well as the 650 brokers on the Autex Trade Route service.
Global, multi-asset coverage
From this single platform, you can execute equities, options and futures in over 80 countries across the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
A modular architecture lets you tailor the platform to meet your specific workflow, and flexes and scales as your needs change. You can also set your own hot keys, link windows, create alerts and signals, and more.
Comprehensive, end-to-end coverage
Manage the entire trade lifecycle using our pre-trade analytics, sophisticated execution tools and post-trade processing capabilities.
Implement a wide array of strategies using an advanced suite of tools, including Spread Trader, Portfolio Trader, Risk Manager, Trading Analytics, and more.
Full, dedicated support
Round-the-clock support from product experts is available in major financial hubs worldwide, each bringing deep understanding of electronic trading and market structures globally.
Access and services
- Connectivity – Select from a range of options (Internet, Cross-Connects, VPN) to connect to REDI
- Third-party integration – Full STP integration via FIX to major OMS and EMS systems
- Software Development kit /API – Plug in your applications via REDI's open architecture and tap our vast and diverse user base
- Self-service tools – Setup tool allows redistributing brokers to administer users (e.g. create new accounts, enable market data, etc.)
- Best-in-class support – Client coverage by seasoned electronic trading professionals
- Autex Trade Route - Connect to a network of more than 600 brokers and venues over one of the world's largest FIX order routing networks handling order flow of over 40 billion shares a day