Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)
FXall: advanced tools for execution analysis
FXall trading analysis combines proprietary and independent solutions that allow you to assess the effectiveness and cost of your trade execution, helping you achieve and demonstrate best execution.
FXall customers benefit from best-in-class TCA solutions to help them optimize their trade execution and meet best execution requirements.
Execution Quality Analysis (EQA) reports: Thomson Reuters proprietary EQA reports analyze client trading over FXall, helping you understand the quality of your trade execution and identify opportunities to improve performance.
Dynamic Provider Selection: leverage FXall TCA to enhance your provider selection and improve your execution quality.
- Leverage transaction cost analysis of your historical trading activity to optimize your selection of liquidity provider for RFQ tickets.
- Set rules to automatically select which liquidity providers should be auto-populated on RFQ tickets based on their historical performance.
- The EQA reports will help you answer questions such as:
- How is my trading distributed across currency pairs, counterparties, trade size, time of execution?
- How does my trading compare with the highs and lows of the day?
- How does my trading compare against multiple benchmark rates such as 4pm fix; hour/daily VWAP; daily high/low?
- How does order size affect response time?
- When is the best time to execute orders by currency pair and trade size?
- What is the impact of my counterparty selection? How are my counterparties performing in terms of spreads and response time?
- What are my netting opportunities?
- On a monthly, quarterly basis or custom basis, the results of the EQA reports are presented to you by a knowledgeable FXall Relationship Manager, together with an EQA Report Reference Guide to help you interpret the results and underlying data.