FX Trade workflow solutions
FXall: trading solutions for the entire transaction lifecycle
FXall trading solutions help to improve efficiency, control costs and minimize risk, for today’s rigorous compliance demands.
FXall’s advanced Portfolio Order Management System (POMS) streamlines the foreign exchange workflow.
POMS lets you execute an entire portfolio of trades across multiple allocations, currencies and forward dates, with reduced effort.
- Submit orders to banks for execution at a specified fixing
- Execute orders individually or in competition using QuickTrade
- Trade large net spot positions in competition, then roll allocation details forward
- Split trades at the click of a button – spread the credit risk of a deposit across multiple banks, negotiating rates with several market makers simultaneously from a single screen
- Roll trades simply and efficiently
The automated post-trade platform that connects you to over 180 of the largest banks, as well as a network of custodians, correspondent banks and prime brokers.
Benefit from our multifaceted, comprehensive reporting functionality, with full audit trails and advanced scheduling capabilities
- Run detailed and summary analyses of all your trade activity
- Conduct detailed analysis of all your Settlement Center activity
- Execute Gain and Loss reports
Tap into a network of leading buy-side and sell-side system technology vendors with FXall’s Partner Channel Program.
Through its relationship with treasury and order management system providers – who are at the forefront of workflow and straight-through processing (STP) solutions – FXall can help you streamline the foreign exchange trading and settlement process, and thereby help you to achieve best practice.
We constantly add new vendors in response to customer requests and market research, and continually work with existing vendors to increase levels of integration with the FXall platform.
STP and workflow features include:
- Dedicated integration team to facilitate your connectivity
- Ability to automatically return confirmations to market makers and fund managers
- Fully compliant with SWIFT standards
- Multiple APIs and support for all message formats (FXall’s QuickConnect, FIX, Java or COM APIs).