#1 Ranked Platform
FXall is the world's leading independent electronic trading platform
Partner with the leading independent provider to take advantage of the broadest array of trading capabilities and products to meet your execution requirements in all market conditions.
With over 2,300 institutional clients and 180 leading FX banks and alternative market makers, FXall offers clients access to deep liquidity with choice in execution, end-to-end workflow management and straight-through processing – covering the entire transaction lifecycle. As the leading platform by market share, FXall enables Asset Managers, Corporate Treasurers and Active Traders to:
- Access deep liquidity in all market conditions with streaming prices in over 500 currency pairs
- Trade FX spot, forwards, swaps, non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) and options on one platform
- Streamline trade workflows with OMS/TMS integration and straight-through processing
- Demonstrate best execution with post-trade reporting and transaction cost analysis
- Comply with MiFID II and Dodd-Frank execution requirements for FX derivatives
- Monitor Thomson Reuters leading FX rates for pre-trade price discovery
Put simply: FXall gives you the competitive edge.
Choice in execution
FXall has brought together the tools to let you trade the way you want, when you want, with access to the most diverse pools of liquidity. Partner with the leading independent providers to take advantage of the broadest array of trading capabilities and products to meet your best execution and workflow management.
With FXall's industry-leading trade workflow solutions, we deliver straight-through processing and end-to-end integration for the entire transaction lifecycle, dramatically improving efficiency, helping you control costs, and minimizing risk to meet today’s more rigorous control and compliance demands.
FXall enables customers to trade FX derivatives electronically in compliance with new trading and reporting requirements mandated by MiFID II in the EEA and the Dodd-Frank Act in the US. Clients can access liquidity on Thomson Reuters regulated venues, MTF and SEF, as well as off-venue liquidity on a single platform.