Essential reading for US ECM professionals
The daily IFR US ECM (Equity Capital Markets) Briefing presents a roundup of all the latest news and important developments in the US Equity Capital Markets.
Each day you get in-depth coverage of US ECM, focusing not only on the deals, but also on the moods and phases of the market, and the people involved.
Each report contains a market wrap of yesterday’s highlights and what to look out for in the days ahead. Our hub of journalists and industry professionals provide expert, independent commentary gleaned from a first-class network of contacts, ensuring you stay ahead of the competition.
Your US ECM Briefing covers:
- Top Stories. The vital information for that day in the market, including mandates, launches and pricings – plus granular detail of who bought, why and what that means
- Deals. All the facts and figures pertaining to deals that have priced, or are due to price, throughout the week – plus weekly deal totals
- Pipeline. Full details of what deals are in the market, and what will come next
- League Tables. Daily-updated tables showing which companies are leading the way in issuance, and what proportion of the total market they account for.
As well as focusing on what’s taken place in the market the previous day, we also highlight what you can expect next, so that you can generate leads and do business. We supply a forward calendar, league tables, launch information and pricing – and all this is from capital markets journalists with over 30 years’ experience.
The fast-paced nature of US ECM means that there is rarely time available to check up on what the competition is doing. This concise daily report will directly address this need. Designed specifically to be read and digested in minutes, it will quickly become an essential first step in the daily workflow of:
- US ECM bankers who need to get up-to-speed with the very latest market activity first thing each morning
- Lawyers and advisers who seek the most authoritative and independent coverage of the US ECM market
- Investors who need high quality, trusted intelligence distilled into one easy-to-read, two page daily report
- Non-US ECM bankers who understand the influence and impact that the US market has on ECM activity in Asia and Europe.