Quick, relevant, efficient – global information, news, charts and analytics at your fingertips.
Stay informed and better advise your clients with Thomson Reuters investment banking tools and in-depth information.
Whether it’s corporate strategy and structure, equity and debt capital-raising, new business opportunities, or M&A, we help you find the global financial information you’re looking for to keep ahead of your competitors.
Gain exclusive insights and up to the minute market intelligence with Thomson Reuters Deals Intelligence research reports including Daily Deals Insight, weekly Investment Banking Scorecard, monthly Deals Snapshots and our industry-leading quarterly reviews highlighting trends in M&A and Capital Markets.
Thomson Reuters Eikon
- Access industry-specific news, research, prices, events and performance indicators in a single, highly visual dashboard.
- Build charts from millions of time series, including our vast database of economic indicators and benefit from our extensive screening capabilities, prebuilt models and collaboration tools.
- Stay informed and maintain productivity in the office and offline with our mobile solutions, designed for seamless connectivity to global markets.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Benefit from our unrivalled coverage of over one million deals to execute your growth strategy
- Access over 1,000 data elements, including target and acquirer profiles, deal terms, financial and legal advisor assignments and fees, deal value and more.
- Compare deals, assess industries and regions for the best prospects of new business or advanced quantitative modeling of completion probability, time frames and risks.
Corporate Governance Intelligence
- Access in-depth shareholder activism market insights, and monitor shareholder activism campaigns against public companies in the market.
- View company-specific defense profiles, including takeover defense provisions, voting policy and board structure details.
- Benefit from intuitive, dynamic and flexible filtering options and screening capabilities to monitor global activity, identify trends and gain insights into your competitive positioning.
Loan Pricing Corporation
- With first-to-the-market loan pricing news and comprehensive real-time and historic data, Thomson Reuters LPC will keep you on top of markets trends for effective business decisions..
- Benefit from the market-leading source for real-time and historical news, data and analysis on the global primary and secondary syndicated loan markets.
- View underlying assets of CLO universe in a standardized format, sort/compare CLO holdings data and identify exposure to specific assets or issuers.
Deals and League Tables
- Monitor deal flow, identify market trends and gain insight into your competitive positioning within any region, asset class or industry vertical with flexible levels of granularity.
- Thomson Reuters M&A content covers over one million deals, including 300,000+ US-target and 700,000+ non-US-target transactions.
- Conduct global deal analytics and market volume analysis against well over 2.5m transactions announced in 225 nations since the 1970s.
Deals Business Intelligence
- An analysis and reporting application tool designed for strategy and business planning groups in investment banks.
- Quickly conduct market analysis and identify trends across products, industries, regions, and sectors and monitor competitors’ activity.
- Benchmark your firm's performance, target clients and allocate resources more effectively, generating ideas and assessing options for new business opportunities.
International Financing Review (IFR)
- Benefit from exclusive and deep commentary and insights on the primary capital markets, including forecasting and special reports.
- Gain the insights you need to make better bond transactions throughout the life of a deal.
- Keep abreast of supply conditions in the global capital markets and better understand the underlying interest rate and credit landscape.
Deal Making Intelligence
- Gain exclusive insights and up to the minute market intelligence with Thomson Reuters Deals Intelligence research reports including Daily Deals Insight, weekly Investment Banking Scorecard, monthly Deals Snapshots and our industry-leading quarterly reviews highlighting trends in M&A and Capital Markets.