Quick, relevant, efficient – global information, news, charts and analytics at your fingertips.
Stay informed and better advise your clients with Thomson Reuters investment banking tools and in-depth information.
Whether it’s corporate strategy and structure, equity and debt capital-raising, new business opportunities, or M&A, we help you find the global financial information you’re looking for to keep ahead of your competitors.
Thomson Reuters Eikon
- Access industry-specific news, research, prices, events and performance indicators in a single, highly visual dashboard.
- Build charts from millions of time series, including our vast database of economic indicators and benefit from our extensive screening capabilities, prebuilt models and collaboration tools.
- Stay informed and maintain productivity in the office and offline with our mobile solutions, designed for seamless connectivity to global markets.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Benefit from our unrivalled coverage of over one million deals to execute your growth strategy
- Access over 1,000 data elements, including target and acquirer profiles, deal terms, financial and legal advisor assignments and fees, deal value and more.
- Compare deals, assess industries and regions for the best prospects of new business or advanced quantitative modeling of completion probability, time frames and risks.
Corporate Governance Intelligence
- Access in-depth shareholder activism market insights, and monitor shareholder activism campaigns against public companies in the market.
- View company-specific defense profiles, including takeover defense provisions, voting policy and board structure details.
- Benefit from intuitive, dynamic and flexible filtering options and screening capabilities to monitor global activity, identify trends and gain insights into your competitive positioning.
Loan Pricing Corporation
- With first-to-the-market loan pricing news and comprehensive real-time and historic data, Thomson Reuters LPC will keep you on top of markets trends for effective business decisions..
- Benefit from the market-leading source for real-time and historical news, data and analysis on the global primary and secondary syndicated loan markets.
- View underlying assets of CLO universe in a standardized format, sort/compare CLO holdings data and identify exposure to specific assets or issuers.
Deals and League Tables
- Monitor deal flow, identify market trends and gain insight into your competitive positioning within any region, asset class or industry vertical with flexible levels of granularity.
- Thomson Reuters M&A content covers over one million deals, including 300,000+ US-target and 700,000+ non-US-target transactions.
- Conduct global deal analytics and market volume analysis against well over 2.5m transactions announced in 225 nations since the 1970s.
Deals Business Intelligence
- An analysis and reporting application tool designed for strategy and business planning groups in investment banks.
- Quickly conduct market analysis and identify trends across products, industries, regions, and sectors and monitor competitors’ activity.
- Benchmark your firm's performance, target clients and allocate resources more effectively, generating ideas and assessing options for new business opportunities.
International Financing Review (IFR)
- Benefit from exclusive and deep commentary and insights on the primary capital markets, including forecasting and special reports.
- Gain the insights you need to make better bond transactions throughout the life of a deal.
- Keep abreast of supply conditions in the global capital markets and better understand the underlying interest rate and credit landscape.