How can we work together?
Leverage our partner portal and extensive global network; open the door to new possibilities; and accelerate the growth of your business through smarter decisions.
One size does not fit all. We work with you to customize your partnerships to suit your specific business needs.
Real-time historical data, unmatched depth and breadth of content, plus data models, APIs and data integrity to give you real value.
Minimize cost and source quality information from one trusted source with content that includes:
- Accessible and actionable real-time data
- Pricing and reference data that powers investment, risk and compliance workflows
- Risk intelligence data on millions of individuals and entities for KYC and ERP
These are just a few of the reasons why thousands of companies around the globe license content from Thomson Reuters.
Grow your footprint. Leverage our distribution network by making your content available on our open platform.
Take advantage of opportunities to reach more desktops with our customer base of 40,000 companies and individuals across the buy-side and sell-side in 155 countries.
Interested in learning more about contributing content to the Thomson Reuters network?
Over 500 exchanges and thousands of third parties rely on us to deliver their data to our 40,000 global customers.
But we go far beyond just delivering data. Our streamlined content model platform and standardized language mean more efficient and productive relationships with us – so you have the content distribution network you need to help your business succeed.
We’ll also take you into the future: from advanced cloud-based and integrated content management to asset fulfilment in milliseconds.
Drive your business and innovate by creating custom solutions.
We provide a unique experience for developers by providing end-to-end support to cover all your development needs.
- Thomson Reuters Digital Solutions brings together our robust API infrastructure with market-leading data display tools and capabilities, delivered by us and a network of key technology partners. Together we deliver leading financial market data, news and analytics to wealth management organizations, corporations and leading FinTech developers globally.
- With our 3rd party financial app development platform, App Studio, Eikon users benefit from access to specialized apps built by diverse providers, which are tightly integrated with native Eikon capabilities. App providers gain the ability to easily reach the Eikon user community, along with the tools to manage visibility and entitlements to their apps.
Interested in learning more about developing solutions with Thomson Reuters?
Profit from our long history of partnering with industry-leading providers to build solutions and connectivity with the products our customers use.
Our experts will work closely with you from early integration stages to implementation and support. Plus, you can tap into our full spectrum of tools to expand market reach and increase revenue.
- Flexible commercial terms to prospective partners whose solutions, when combined with Thomson Reuters content, can offer a greatly enhanced offering
- Easily integrate your solution into our leading desktop systems, Thomson Reuters Eikon and Thomson ONE
- Create a direct link between your application and our enterprise feed platforms.
We offer a broad range of solutions that can address today’s challenges of increased regulatory sell-side scrutiny requirements, and the need to cut costs in the face of rising compliance spending. These include:
- Regulatory compliance risk. Collect, analyse, and react to ever-changing regulatory requirements efficiently. We offer global coverage of over 800 regulatory bodies and over 1000 rulebooks, plus automatic alerts to relevant teams when they need to act on a policy change.
- Customer and third party risk. Understand the risk of doing business with customers and third parties amidst vast quantities of data. Benefit from a single point of entry and unified method of navigating data; 530+ monitored sanctions, watch, regulatory, and law enforcement lists; and KYC managed services and enhanced due diligence.
Our financial and risk advisory partners (including Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, and PWC) provide thought leadership and domain expertise. They, in turn, leverage our proven expertise in providing the platform and content to help address regulatory and compliance challenges.